The Indiana Math and Science Academy is committed to creating a school environment that effectively meets the unique needs of all students. Its admission policies comply with all state and federal regulations, which state in part that Charter Schools shall be open to all students, on a space available basis; and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, sex, ethnicity, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, ancestry.
- Go to enrollindy.org to complete online application
- If enrollindy.org is unavailable. Fill out the application form online here.
You may obtain it directly from the school or download the enrollment forms here.
Enroll Indy or IMSA Administration will send a confirmation letter to all incoming students in order to verify their enrollment or their place on the waiting list.
- Once enrolled the following documents will need to be provided:
- Copy of Student’s Immunization Record
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
- The school will contact you to schedule an orientation. You will then receive information about lockers, schedules, rules and procedures.
If IMSA receives more applicants than spaces available, a waiting list will be formed following the lottery. As space becomes available, starting with the first student on the waiting list, students will be contacted to see if they are still interested in enrolling.