|Why do we visit homes?
The goal of a home visit is to help strengthen relationships between parents and teachers. Home visits are an effective way for teachers to help get parents involved in their child’s education and to let parents and children know how much we care. We have experienced the benefits of home visits. As the relationship between the teachers and families improve, the kids begin doing better academically and socially.
Please call your child’s teacher to schedule a home visit today!
|Here are more benefits:
· Strengthened parent/teacher relationships,
· Increase in overall student achievement scores,
· Decrease in student suspensions
· Increase in student attendance
· Feeling of trust, mutual respect, empowerment, and accountability by parents, students and staff.
Schools within the Concepts network report that home visits are one of the most effective way of building a stronger relationship with students and their families.